Translate

Monday, May 13, 2013

France - Week 12 (St. Brieuc)

5/13/13
 
Bonjour toute le monde!
So we just received an email from our mission president telling us what will be happening the next 6 weeks. Drum roll...... Elder Adams is getting transferred to Strasbourg and is going to be a zone leader! I'm super excited for him; he's going to be great. It’s a brand new zone and everything so he'll be super busy over there. As for me, I will be staying in good ol' Saint Brieuc for at least another 6 weeks! I'll miss Elder Adams a ton, I learned a lot from him and we really worked hard and had a lot of great success. My new companion is named Elder Daniel Fish and I've already met him once before at a zone conference. He is a super awesome missionary so I'm excited to get to know him better and serve with him.
Yesterday, for mother’s day I got to Skype my family which was so awesome. We only had an hour to talk and that hour seemed to just fly by way too fast, but it was good to just see them and talk "face to face" for the first time in about 5 months. I'm so thankful for their prayers and support; couldn't be a missionary without them!
Other than that, this past week has been normal. Lots of walking, finding, teaching, service and awesome spiritual experiences. I'm so excited to be staying in Saint Brieuc! I was hoping and praying that I'd get to stay because I still feel like there is more for me to do here. There are people ready to get baptized and I feel like there are more I need to find! 
Shout out to my cousin Heidi Hudson for getting her mission call to Arizona! I know she's about to have the time of her life there!
Being a missionary is the most rewarding thing anyone could ever do. I'm loving every second of every day. Thank you for your prayers and support.
Talk to you next week,
Elder Davis
 
I didn't really take any good pictures this week. This is the only one I have haha. Elder adams thought that he would be funny and put on my sweats. They are almost shorts on him. Good ol' 6'4" elder Adams
 

No comments:

Post a Comment