Translate

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 83 - Versailles

9/29/14

Hey everybody,

So, I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet because the past couple weeks I've said a lot! 

Well, today is the first day of my 15th transfer. which means that I have some transfer news for you. Turns out...... I am getting transferred! 

On Wednesday, I'll be leaving my dear friend Elder Johnson, my responsibilities as AP and the wonderful people of Versailles for another wonderful city called Evry. 

Evry is a city just south of Paris, and it it is the home ward of President Babin. 
 
This will probably be my last "area" and I'm going to be serving there with a young missionary named Elder Empy and finish training him.

I'm super excited to get to know him, serve with him and see some miracles in Evry. 

I've known I was leaving Versailles for a while, so this week has been full of goodbyes which is never easy. It's always exciting to go to a new place and serve new people, but it's hard to leave the people you've come to know and love. 
 
I've really made some amazing friends here in Versailles and I've had some really cool experiences during my time here. I pray that God will lead me to some more people to love in Evry. 

Have a great week,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment