Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tomorrow is the big day!

Alright everyone, this is it! Today I get to turn my Facebook account, my cell phone, my laptop, this blog, and pretty much everything else I own over to my family. Tomorrow morning I will be set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by President Whipple (Stake President in the Snohomish Stake) around 10:30 am. My parents and I will then head toward the airport and catch our flight to Provo, Utah.
It’s still crazy for me to think that this day has finally come. I’ve been looking forward to this day for many years. Anyways, like I said in my last post, from this point on I will not longer have access to this blog. My family will just be posting my letters and pictures here. I wish you and your families the best these next couple years. I’ll miss you all, please write!
Merry Christmas,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment