Translate

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week 78 (Versailles)

8/25/14

Hey everyone!
 
Well I guess I should start by saying that this past week was out of control! It was the first week of a new transfer so we were running around all week. Sometimes I felt like a chicken running around with his head cut off... but in the end everyting worked out. I'd say all in all this week was a success. 

On Tuesday we got to welcome 31 new missionaries into the mission. Elder Johnson and I got to go pick them up at the airport and pretty much took care of them until wednesday afternoon. Picking up new missionaries is so great. They are so young and inexperienced... yet they are full of faith and desire to share the gospel. 

I got to have some really cool experiences with some of them on trains and in Paris as we did some contacting together.

Working with brand new missionaries inspires me and helps me keep the missionary flame burning in my heart!

Working with Elder Johnson this past week has been a dream come true as well. He is such a good hearted man and a great missionary. We have commited to do everything we can to fully consecrate ourselves to the work during our time together.

We even had the privilege to revisit Consecration Hill with the blues. While we were there we re-consecrate ourselves to be 100% focused on our purpose. 

I LOVE Elder Johnson!!!!!!!

Oh, guess what... I got to go to Paris Lilas again haha! Josée (the lady who was baptized last week) asked me to confirm her a member of the church so President Babin said I could go. Man, it was so good to be back (again) to see old friends and of course to participate in a confirmation. 

I am so blessed. 

Thanks for all your prayers and support. 
Have a great week,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment