Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Belgium - Week 35 (Liege)

10/21/2013
 
Hello everyone!

This is going to be another short and sweet email! I had a great week though. I think the highlight of this week was getting our hot water fixed! Holy cow I think I was one more freezing cold shower away from dying haha. 

We confirmed Gilles Beya yesterday in church which was awesome! One of our investigators Roméo is progressing really well and he is supposed to be baptized in a couple weeks so keep praying for him. 

I did an exchange in Mons this week in southern Belgium (right underneath Brussels) which was great because I got to work with elder Bouquet who is from France. Its always great working with French people because it means I don't have to speak any English haha. I love speaking French and I'm so grateful I have the chance to learn it as a missionary! We saw a lot of miracles on our exchange, the coolest one was a guy I met on the bus with a wife and 2 kids who was interested in our message of eternal families. We also met a cool family with twin boys while knocking on some doors who were also very interested and invited us back. Elder Bouquet and his regular companion are going to start teaching them this week! Miracles baby!

Lets see... next week is transfers so I'll find out next week if I stay in Liege or get moved to another city. 

Hopefully I'll stay here in Liège, there are lots of great things ahead in this city. 

Have a great week everyone!
Elder Davis


                  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment