Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Belgium - Week 34 (Liege)

10/14/2013
 
Hey Everyone,

This is going to be short and sweet. 

It was another awesome week! I got to go to Paris for a day to do an exchange with the AP's which was super fun. I love Paris so much, it was a feel like no other place on earth! France in general has such a different feel from Belgium. 

The weather has already started being very, very cold here in liege. Which is bad news because our hot water and heating in our apartment stopped working this week! For the past week we've been freezing and taking showers with water that makes you want to die haha. Its pretty miserable. But, I'm not complaining ;) Be thankful for the warm shower you took this morning!

We had a baptism yesterday! It was suuuuuuuper legit. We baptized a young boy named Gilles Beya who is part of a part-member/less active family. It was a great experience for him and for our other investigators who were there. Thank you for your prayers, they worked for Gilles!

We found a bunch of cool people this week, including some families so I'm hoping at least one of those families we found this week will be the one we can baptize for Christmas! 

I am so grateful to be a missionary! This is hands down the greatest thing I have ever done in my life. I've never been happier. 

Have a great week,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment