Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Belgium - Week 36 (Liege)

10/28/2013
 
Hello everyone!

Well, I found out today...... that I will be staying in Liège for at least another 6 weeks and that I will be staying with the same companion Elder Aleccia! We are really excited to continue working together and see some more miracles and success here. 

Transfer days are always really crazy though so I don't have a ton of time to write emails. We have to do a lot of different things to help all the other missionaries get to their new cities with their new companions.  

This week was really great! We found some cool people to teach, got some people to church and had some great spiritual experiences. Yesterday Elder Aleccia and I were on the bus and I had the feeling to get off at a certain stop. We found a lady who was interested to talk to us and then found a huge family within like 20 minutes right after that. It's a pretty small thing, but it really shows how important it is to follow the spirit in this work. 

Thank you all for the emails, prayers and support.

Have a great week!
Elder Davis

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment