Translate

Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 86 - Evry

October 20, 2014

Hey Everyone!

This week was amazing!

Saturday was probably one of the best days (if not the best day) of my mission! I got to go back to Versailles to see the baptizm of Jean-Yves and Martine Belin. Not only did I get to go and see it... I got to do it! Martine called me during the week and asked me if I would be willing to baptize her. I didn't know what to say, but I eventually managed to get out a "oui"!

Man it was unreal! I am so happy for their family. There were a lot of people there to support them, including the Poznanskis who came all the way from Angers to watch the baptism. It was so great to see the Poznanskis again!

Jean-Yves son, Jeremy came up to Versailles to baptize his father which was a super powerful thing to watch. Seeing a son, baptizing his father... how cool is that!

Basically, the whole experience was just amazing. I even got to see Alain (not CĂ©lia though because she had work and couldn't come) again and talk to him about baptism!
 
I sent a lot of pictures, so hopefully by looking at those you'll be able to feel a bit of the joy and love that was felt on Saturday!
 
It's days like Saturday that make it all worth while. I wouldn't trade these experiences for the world!
 
Being a missionary is great!
 
I love you guys,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment