Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Belgium - Week 33 (Liege)

10/7/13
 
Hey everyone!

Wow, what an awesome, inspiring, uplifting week! General conference was totally awesome. What made it even better is we had 3 investigators there with us. I am so thankful to have priesthood leaders who have been called of God to give us wise and inspired council in a world where life can sometimes be super crazy. 

This week we also had zone conference too which is when a bunch of missionaries get together and hear from President and Sister Poznanski. With zone conference and general conference in the same week.... I'm still on a spiritual cloud 9!

In light of all this inspiration, I decided to fix a whole bunch of goals for myself for the month of October and for the rest of the year. Could you guys help me out??? I made a goal that I want to baptize 5 people in the month of October and baptize at least one entire family for Christmas. So far we have 3 people with dates to be baptized in October so I know with a little faith and prayer and a lot of effort elder Aleccia and I can find 2 more people to bring into the waters of baptism this month.  

Elder Ballard in General Conference talked about "bringing a family to Christ for Christmas" and that's what I want to do. I know there are people out there desperately searching for some peace in their lives and in the life of their family. With the Lords help I know I can find and teach and baptize them! 

Please pray for me and the other missionaries in the world who have fixed similar goals. 

I would also invite you to do your part to "bring a family or individual to Christ for Christmas"

Overall.... Its been a great week. Lots of finding and teaching like normal. We fixed more baptismal dates. We are supposed to have a baptism this Sunday so pray for that too! 

I love you all. thanks for all you do for me. Have a great week!
 
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment