Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

France - Week 63 (Paris)

5/12/14
 
Bonjour à tous!
So many things to say today! I had a wonderful week. The best part (which goes without saying) was yesterday because I was able to Skype my family!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome to see their faces and hear their voices. They are such an incredible source of inspiration and support for me. I'm so grateful for them.
This past week was ridiculously awesome. Like everything went our way. Everything went the way it was supposed too; we were so blessed. One of our amies Gaelle accepted a baptismal date for the 8th of June. Seraphan is still rockin and pushing on for his date on the 25th and Henri is SOOO excited for his baptism this coming sunday the 18th.
Missionary work is on FIRE right now.
Yesterday in church a non-member asked the bishop if she could share her testimony of the book of  mormon. She shared with the entire ward how she came to know that it is true. Super touching experience and it was super cool for all of our investigators to hear that.
I met a cool lady the other day named Nichole. It was a super rainy day and we were contacting on the street and she took the time to talk to us for about 30 minutes. She told us about her son who was about our age when he passed away. We were able to teach her about the Plan of Salvation right there on the street and it was amazing the spirit that was there even though we were getting rained on really hard. She was super touched and were excited to see her again soon.  Just goes to show you can pretty much have a spiritual experience wherever you are.
There are so many things I want to tell you. Life is sooo good. I'm so blessed. I'm so lucky. Missions are amazing. Elder Gutelius really wants to go see the Louvre so I should probably get going.
A plus,
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment