Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

France - Week 70 (Versailles)

6/30/14

Hello friends and loved ones!

WHAT A WEEK!

We officially have a new mission president... how crazy is that? Man it was so hard to see the Poznanski's leave. They are SOOOO AWESOME and they've blessed my life so much. I'll always be grateful to them for their wonderful examples. I'm super thankful for these last few weeks in particular that I got to work along side them. 

BUT, now we have the Babins with us and they are super, super cool! Seriously, the very first day was legit. They got here Friday, we picked them up at the airport, took them back to the office/mission home, had a little staff meeting... then President Babin went porting with us! (Porting is France Paris Mission lingo for knocking on doors). Pretty legit huh? He's such a stud! Fresh out of the MTC and so full of energy and faith and new ideas!
 
I never would have thought that one day on my mission I'd go porting with my mission president! Definitely an experience I won't forget. While we were porting we saw a lot of cool miracles, met some families and taught some lessons. 

When you do finding by the spirit, you see miracles.

We spent a lot of time in the office this week getting ready for the change on Friday. There was so much to figure out and to organize. BUT, despite all the office work... we managed to have a pretty decent week. Téo is doing really well and he's ready to get DUNKED on Saturday. Jean Yves and Martine are awesome as ever. They're so sincere and are doing everything they can to prepare for their baptisms. 

I'm so blessed to be here. I'm literally surrounded by awesome people all the time!

Life is pretty darn good... 

We are going to La Defense (google it) to do some Soldes shopping so je m'en vais! I'll send some pictures real quick though:

Merci pour tous vos prières!

Elder Davis

Snails... it's what's for dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment