Translate

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

France - Week 66 (Versailles)



6/2/14
Hey Everyone,

So another week has come and gone. We were so busy this week. I got to go to the airport and pick up some new missioanries and then a couple days later go to the airport and drop off some missionaries who just ended their missionary service. It was pretty crazy seeing both ends of a mission in a couple days. 

Two of the missionaries I dropped off at the airport were some of my old companions. Elder Adams and Elder Hatch. man I miss them already. They were such stud missionaries. 

Lets see, what else did I do this week. 

I got to meet a bunch of members and investigators here in Versailles. We are teaching some really cool people right now. We are teaching a young boy who has a baptismal date for early July and then there is another awesome french couple that we are teaching who have a lot of potential. 

Other than that though, we have to go out and do a bunch of finding to refill our teaching pool. I'm super pumped though. I think we have 3 exchanges planned for this week and they are all going to be coming to us in Versaille so we'll have lots of time to do some work in our area. 

The ward here in versailles is super, super cool too! such a big ward full of super strong, active families. I'm beyond excited to get to know these people and help the ward grow. 

I'm convinced that there are lots of good things waiting to happen here this transfer. 

Keep the french people in your prayers!

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment