Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

France - Week 51 (Paris)

2-10-2014
 
Hello everyone!
MY SISTER IS GOING TO RUSSIA ON HER MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J'arrive pas à trouver les mots (ni en français ni en anglais) d'expliquer combien j'ai hâte pour ma sœur!

WHOOOOOOOOO proud missionary brother right here! She's going to be so great, words cannot explain how proud I am of her! She's going to love it! Good thing she got the brains in the family because she is going to need it learning that language! ;)
Finding that out today was definitely the highlight of my week, but I'll give you guys a summary of what happened anyway :)
I got to do lots of exchanges this past week. I vent to Versailles to do an exchange with the AP's and then the next day got to serve with Elder Jacobson in Paris. Lots of exchanges which is always a ton of fun! Its always great to work with other people to learn new things and to work in new cities for a day.
Elder Hatch is so awesome! He is such a great guy and we've been working really hard. I was feeling a little sick this past week, but he was patient with me and we still got out and worked hard!
We found a lot of cool new people and one of our Muslim friends named Abdule came to church haha! One of my mission goals is to baptize a Muslim and Abdule is super cool! he has a great heart and really feels the spirit when we speak with him. Lots of potential
Elder Argent and Elder Strauss (The other two elders we live with) have a family of 5 getting baptized this Sunday so that is AWESOME!!! I am sooo happy for them, the family is so great. Pray for them so that everything will go well this week; The week before the baptism is always the most stressful for missionaries haha.

Well I guess I better sign out, we're going to go see the Mona Lisa in the Louvre today. Pretty cool huh :)
I love you guys, keep praying for the good people of France (and Russia)
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment