Translate

Friday, March 14, 2014

France - Week 55 (Paris)

3/10/14
 
Hey everyone!
So we had a very, very busy week! and it was awesome! We had a baptism yesterday for our good friend Justice Owie! I was able to baptize him so it was a really special experience. He was SO happy! He had been meeting with missionaries for over 2 years and yesterday was finally the big day were he was able to be baptized. It was a long time coming and he worked really hard to get there. He finally made it though! Yesterday was another one of "those days" where all the blood, sweat and tears of missionary work becomes worth it.
Those missioanries who originally found him may never know that he got baptized... just goes to show: "you can count the number of seeds in an apple, but you can't count the number of apples in a seed".
Keep "planting seends"... you never know what will happen!
I would also like to invite you guys to watch this awesome video!
Its a video of an awesome French man named Francois WHO I HAPPEN TO TEACH EVERY THURSDAY! He is a recent convert and my trainer "Elder Adams" (who is in the video) baptized him. This video is filmed in my area! Basically all the things you see are people who are members of my ward!
Super legit huh??
Also, an update on the Langer family...
12 years ago Murielle Langer (the mother of this awesome family we prayed to find a couple weeks ago) was diagnosed with blood cancer... She found out this past week that the cancer is coming back. She isn't in good health and for that reason we haven't been able to see her.
I figured we "found" her together... So maybe we can pray for their family again. If you guys could keep the Langer family in your prayers I know their family would really apretiate it.
She is so amazing and wants to be baptized, pray that we'll be able to see them this week!

Well I think that's all for this week!

I love you guys!
Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment