Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

France - Week 53 (Paris)

2-24-2014
 
Hey family and friends!
So this is going to have to be a short and sweet email... Elder Hatch and I are going to go see Notre Dame in like a half hour!
 
Ok, so tell me what you think of this.

 
As a missionary I’ve been able to have a TON of awesome spiritual experiences. Everyday I see miracles and people change their lives.
 
Well, I want to be able to share some of my experiences with you guys back home. But not share in the sense that I just tell you guys what happened.... I want you guys to be able to participate :)
 
So, let's try an experiment!
 
I've been working really hard all transfer (5 weeks so far) with a specific goal in mind. I've REALLY wanted to be able to find an entire family that I can teach and eventually baptize. Unfortunately.... I haven't been able to yet. Despite my efforts, I’ve found lots of cool people to teach, but I have not yet found that entire family since I got to Paris.
 
This is the last week of the transfer.
 
So here's where you guys come in.
I have the faith that I CAN find a family this week. I know there is a family out there prepared by the Lord who is waiting to hear about the gospel from me. Can ask each one of you guys at home to pray for me and Elder Hatch. Could you all please specifically pray that we find that family this week? I know that if I work and pray as hard as I can, and with your prayers that we WILL find an entire family who we can baptize next transfer.. I know it will happen. How big is your faith??? Let's try it.
 
Thank you so much for all of your prayers.

I will give you guys a report next week on how it went. 

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment